The CMA has been created by committed parents and supporters whose energy and tenacity we applaud. We would be most grateful for any offers of financial support to help us to develop our academy and to enable it to fulfil the vision we have for it.
Sponsor a Golden Ticket
At CMA, we are passionate about encouraging children to play music. Each year, several lucky golden-ticket holders win half a term’s free CMA membership. If you would like to sponsor a golden ticket to the sum of £37.50, please make a donation through your Parent Pay Account. If you are not a CMA member, please contact the office.
Sponsor a Bursary Student
Your donation could pay the membership fees of a CMA bursary student. Please contact the office if you would like to help.
Grants and Sponsorships
CMA would like to publicly thank the following institutions which have supported our development:
- D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust whose grant supported choral development and student bursaries
- Bucks Charitable Foundation, sponsors of the Coronation Party in 2015
- John Lewis, sponsors of ‘The Mighty Sky’ in 2015
- Heart of Bucks, Split Infinitive Trust, Honeywell and the Rothschild Fondation for instrument purchases
- Marlow Rotary Trust who are regular and generous benefactors
- The Suggett Trust for development of the Junior department
- Wycombe Orpheus for the purchase of sheet music
- Concerto for sponsoring our 5th anniversary special events
- Enterprise Arts Trust for ‘Sing, Perform, Inspire!’
- Garfield Weston Foundation and Joanies Fund for our “Sing and String” pilot
- The Scops Arts Trust for ‘Find Your Forte’
Did you know that you can raise money for CMA FOR FREE when you shop online? Please take a minute to read about Easyfundraising It couldn’t be quicker or easier to set up, and you will contribute regularly to CMA at no extra cost, enabling us to keep your membership fees low!
We would welcome help from those with PR and fundraising experience.