CMA is a registered charity that receives no public funding. In order for us to continue inspiring and nurturing our young musicians, we rely on membership fees paid by parents who are able to afford to do so and a wide range of fundraising activities.
To keep the costs of membership within reach, we only ask parents to contribute a portion of these costs through their membership fees; the fees typically cover around 70% of the full costs involved. Some parents then make a regular donation through ParentPay to make up the difference.
At CMA, we fundraise in order to develop our programme, providing targeted activities such as Chamber Music and Find Your Forte, and to offer bursaries to families whose children may not otherwise be able to access our programme. If you believe in what we do, there are many ways in which you can help us to develop our play, passion and performance! Choose from the options below for details.
If you are a UK taxpayer, please enable us to claim Gift Aid on your donation: you can fill in a form HERE. Please read our Gift Aid FAQs for more information.
Give while you shop
Register CMA as your chosen charity and collect free donations each time you shop, at no additional cost.
Did you know that you can raise money for CMA FOR FREE when you shop online? Please take a minute to read about Easyfundraising. It couldn’t be quicker or easier to set up, and you will contribute regularly to CMA at no extra cost, enabling us to keep your membership fees low!
In loving memory of John and Gillian Smith, grandparents to Megan and Lucy, who believed that music education should be available to all children.
Friends of CMA
- Andante friends:
- Mrs Amy Edwards
- Moderato friends:
- Mrs Rachel Ferguson
CMA would like to publicly thank the following institutions which have supported our development:
- D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust whose grant supported choral development and student bursaries
- Bucks Charitable Foundation, sponsors of the Coronation Party in 2015
- John Lewis, sponsors of ‘The Mighty Sky’ in 2015
- Heart of Bucks, Split Infinitive Trust, Honeywell and the Rothschild Fondation for instrument purchases
- Marlow Rotary Trust who are regular and generous benefactors
- The Suggett Trust for development of the Junior department
- Wycombe Orpheus for the purchase of sheet music
- Concerto for sponsoring our 5th anniversary special events
- Enterprise Arts Trust for ‘Sing, Perform, Inspire!’
- Garfield Weston Foundation and Joanies Fund for ‘Sing and String’
- The Scops Arts Trust for ‘Find Your Forte’
- The Anson Charitable Trust
- Buckinghamshire Building Society through Heart of Bucks for ‘Sing and String’
- Dawkes Music, sponsors of Supersonic
- Audley Chalfont Dene Ladies’ Night
- The Trevor Steventon Memorial Fund