Keeping the CMA spirit alive, activities to encourage our musical community in lockdown:
- The fun side of music making!
- Varied (can’t have you getting bored!)
- Free (although you are welcome to make a donation to help us cover our costs)
- Inclusive (something for everyone!)
- 4 sessions: 27th February, 13th 20th and 27th March
- Time: 10-10.30am
- Zoom link will be sent by email
- For: children aged 4-7
Dress up as a super-hero and join Kate Venvell for this fully interactive online workshop! The children will work on rhythm and singing and will need a percussion instrument (e.g. a drum or 2 pencils or 2 plastic cups)
PLEASE NOTE – we may take a screen-photo of any online activities to publish on social media. If you do not wish to be visible, please blank your screen when you are alerted by the host. Remember that your name will still be visible- you can rename yourself before the party starts in your Zoom settings.
Christmas Quiz- ‘That was hilarious, can we do it again?’ – CMA member